My name is MATTHEW SISON.
I’m a graduating marketing student who is passionate about understanding consumer behavior in the digital space – I’m excited about the future of digital marketing. What makes me different from the average new grad? I never stop learning. I love asking the right questions. In my four years at York University, I have exemplified leadership and passion for the industry by going above and beyond in work, school and extracurricular activities:
- From competing out of Canada in the Google Online Marketing Challenge
- To successfully interning as an Account Coordinator at Squareknot (LoyaltyOne’s in-house agency)
- To leading the Communications Team as the Vice President of Communications at the York Marketing Association
- To being awarded Top 5 in the Advertising Standards Canada Competition
- To landing Top 25 in Canada’s Next Top Ad Exec Competition
In short: I love making my passion come to life.
As an aspiring digital marketer, I would like to be a part of a dynamic organization where I can add value to the team, develop my digital marketing skills, and continue to turn my passion into a reality.
If you’re interested in reading about an eager student’s passion and curiosity for the industry, lessons learned from various experiences in my four years at York University, or want to check out some of my work: you’re in the right place!
Welcome to my blog!